It´s highest time I wrote another post! I received the latest Flavourly box, so here´s what I found inside:
– herbal tea blend, Liquorice Wheels by Sweeteas. This one will have to find another owner since I don´t like the smell of liquorice and anise.
– coconut chips by Nudie Snacks. An office breakfast thingy.
– organic pumpkin and chocolate snack-mix – roasted pumpkin seeds, covered with Belgian dark, white and milk chocolate by Landgarten. Yummy!
– sweet potato crisps with chilli and lime flavour by fairfield farm crisps. I have received sweet potato crisps several times already and I must say I like them more and more. They´re definitely better that normal crisps.
– cheese snackers by nairns. I have received these multiple times. They´re still good 🙂
– milled organic flaxseed by Linwoods. Yet another office breakfast thingy.
– dark chocolate Americanos by New York Delhi. Coffee beans covered in dark chocolate. I´ll give it a try.
– fruity flapjack bar Blissful Berry by Creative Nature. I got this before in various flavours and it was always good. This time I got one with cranberries and goji berries.
– umami paste by Laura Santtini. This is umami spiced tomato purée. Next time I´m gonna cook my favourite prawn pasta with rocket I will use this one into the sauce.
– ¡cho! Gazpacho – The drinking gazpacho – beetroot and apple flavour. Gazpacho in a bottle? Interesting…
– Billy´s champion chilli jam by Scarlett and Mustard. It has an interestig taste, it´s a bit sweet. I can imagine it as chutney with meats.
– compote of fig, apricot, apple, prune and mustard seed by Trotter´s mostarda. This is a really interesting combination of ingredients, I am thinking what to use it for. The suggestion on the package says cold meat or cheese. Any other ideas?
The leaflets were:
- a card with a recipe where you can use the umami paste
- a leaflet about ¡cho! – the drinking gazpacho
- a leaflet from Trotter´s Independent Condiments
- vouchers for Flavourly boxes, craft beer Flavourly club and Sassy Bloom boxes. If you want one of these, let me know.
- Meet the makers guide
And now – it´s time to dig in! 🙂