Each of the awards has a set of rules. They are similar and one part is to nominate X other blogs for that award. Since I don´t even know so many (26 in total!) good blogs, I´m gonna nominate 5 for each award only. I don´t want to put here some blogs blindly just because I have just found them now in the Reader or Google. I hope nobody minds.
The Liebster Award Rules
- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions given by the nominator.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers, who have X (or less than 200) followers and link them.
- Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
- Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
Answers for the questions given by the nominator:
Apart from travel tales, what else can we read about on your blog?
Food in general – eating out, Flavourly boxes reviews. Soon to come: baking bread at home.
Your most memorable travel story so far.
My most memorable travel story is not described on my blog yet, but I am sure one day I´ll get to it. Stay tuned!
What made you/got you travelling in the first place?
When I was small, it was my parents. Then we were travelling with friends, nowadays I travel with my boyfriend.
How many countries, continents and cities have you set foot in?
According to Trip Advisor it´s 183 cities and 22 countries. Not counting cities in the Czech republic, my home country, except for 3.
What’s the longest time you’ve been away from home?
A few months.
What’s the one souvenir you just had to have?
Lutefisk – dried/salted fish from Lofoten.
Have you ever lost your luggage/backpack? When? Where?
What are 5 items you always take with you travelling?
Camera, lip balm, something to eat/drink, tissues, good mood.
Are you an over packer or under packer?
Overpacker cured by travelling with Ryanair 😀
What type of camera (model, brand) do you take with you when travelling?
If given the chance, where would you like to settle?
Whooo, I have a whole list for that! So far I liked southern Norway, southern England, the Netherlands, Belgium and of course Czech republic. We´ll see 🙂
Nominate 11 (5) other bloggers:
Ask you nominees 11 new questions (I picked blogs from my favourite areas – food/travels/photo – and so I am gonna ask questions about all these areas):
– Do you have a camera? Which type?
– Which function of the camera would you like to learn to master?
– How many lenses for you camera do you have (if applicable)?
– How often do you cook at home?
– Which food/dish you tasted and you know you will never put it in your mouth again?
– What do you prefer? Steak of your choice or a pile of something sweet of your choice?
– When was the last time you cooked something you never cooked before?
– When was the last time you got lost?
– What do you think is more beautiful, midnight sun or northern lights?
– Which place you visited you liked best?
– Which place you´d visit if you had unlimited time/money?
The Versatile Blogger Award rules
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs.
- Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know.
Seven facts about me:
– I come from the Czech republic and currently I live in the UK.
– Apart from travelling and food I like reading, folklore, sunny weather or snow and chocolate.
– I like learning and reading about languages.
– I support Czech sportsmen and sportswomen.
– I hate when a hidden number calls me. Also I´m annoyed by unwanted calls I didn´t ask for from other numbers.
– My favourite cities are Oslo, London and Prague.
– When I travel somewhere, I can´t go back home without at least one postcard.
Nominate 15 (5) blogs: