More than a week ago I received a new old Flavourly box. Why do I call it “new old”? Because I have received all of the items at some point before. Actually it was nearly a copy of the box I received in December. While I was satisfied with what I found in it, I still felt a bit disappointed. Maybe it´s the time to cancel the subscription?
Since I have reviewed the products here before, I´ll just make a list of what was there.
- apricot and almond stuffing mix by Caos Stuffings,
- venison, mushroom and whisky pasta sauce by David and Oliver Foods,
- chilli and garlic pitta chips by Soffle´s pitta chips,
- popcorn with caramel, brandy infused fruit and almonds by Joe and Seph´s,
- jam coconut ring by Mrs Crimbles,
- Bekaert´s Belgian biscuit. The biscuit came broken in pieces again.
- luxury all butter flapjack bites by Ashbourne Foods,
- Rose turkish delight and Superfusions berry mix by Flavourly,
- mulled spice mix for red wine by Taste,
- Bekaert´s biscuit butter,
- gingerbread spiced sugar by Saison!,
- cheddar and cheeky onion straws by Nib Nibs.
In the box there were two discount vouchers, one for these Flavourly boxes, one for the Flavourly Craft Beer Club (again, if anyone wants them, let me know), one recipe card for Gingerbread Spice Apple Crumble and of course the Meet the makers guide.