Happy Thursday to you all! I‘d like to share with you a recipe for a super easy and super tasty dish – salmon baked with parmesan, sundried and cherry tomatoes and roasted potatoes.
- salmon, 4 portions
- potatoes (I use miniature potatoes), 2 bags for 4 portions
- cherry tomatoes, 1 punnet
- handful of parmesan
- handful of sundried tomatoes, cut in pieces
- salt, pepper, oil, butter
- Prepare potatoes for baking, mix them in a baking tray with salt, oil, maybe some pepper or your favourite baked potatoes spices. Bake for cca 60 minutes.
- Wash the salmon and cut it in pieces in case you bought a whole side. Salt and pepper it and put it on another baking tray on lumps of butter. Put some butter also on top of the salmon pieces.
- Wash the cherry tomatoes and spread them around the salmon. Bake for 20 – 30 minutes, depending on thickness of the meat.
- Take it out, cover the salmon with grated parmesan and pieces of sundried tomatoes. Bake until the parmesan melts.
- Serve with the baked potatoes.
I usually cook this dish on Sunday and then we have it in lunch boxes for Monday and Wednesday.
I learnt this recipe from my mum (not sure where she found it) and it has our been all-time favourite, we sometimes cook it even as a Christmas dinner!
Written for Tasty Thursdays