I´m back with another Flavourly box review. I must say this time I was really satisfied with what I received. Nearly all the flavours were to my liking (not like sometimes I get stuff with weird flavours or products I will probably not use at all, like curry ingredients, for example).
- vegetable curry bhuna masala seasoning by Dorset Spice Shed – with a shopping list and a recipe card on the packaging. OK, that´s the only one that I don´t really appreciate.
- apple and raspberry fruit jerky by Snact – 80 % apples, 20 % raspberries. Yum!
- 72 % dark chocolate Venezuelan Gold by Willie´s Cacao – made from cacao from a single estate, not blended.
- Delicious Homemade Savoury Snack by Rani´s – that´s basically a Bombay mix.
- caramel and Belgian chocolate popcorn by Joe and Seph´s – looks very promising!
- parsnip crisps with chilli and lime by Scrubbys – got them before, liked them.
- Get Fruity bars (mixd berry and apricot, orange and ginger)
- “Everyday Italian” seasoning blend by Saison – smells amazing. I will definitely use this one, for example for chicken breast slices?
- lemon infused cold pressed rapeseed oil – smells really good. Might be good for frying or baking fish. Any other ideas?
- honey and mustard dressing by Gusto Artisan – finally I got some dressing that I´m sure I will use! Mustard is my favourite ingredient and flavour and I haven´t eaten anything with mustard flavour that wouldn´t be good. Might be good on salads.
- rhubarb and lavender cordial by Edward´s Cordial – I have opened and tried this one and it is really nice. Not as sweet as syrups. I mix it with water.
That was it. As I wrote before, I was really pleased this time. Now to you. Do you also get these or similar boxes? What was that you received and liked or didn´t like it?