This week there are two new interesting free online food-related courses. Check them out:
– the course promises to “give the participants the opportunity to experience a healthy and palatable new food and eating concept diet “The New Nordic Diet” and an understanding of how food and diets can affect mental and physical health and ensure the foundation for a healthier life style for future generations with a regional based diet and food culture”.
– “This course introduces students to elements of science behind cooking, cuisine preparation and the enjoyment of food. The ultimate goal is to help students recognize the importance of scientific principles being applied in everyday life, so that they will appreciate and be able to apply some of these principles in their future cooking practice, including the manipulation of human perception.”
I will sign up for the second one. I spotted it some time ago and I thought it is interesting, but I didn´t have time for it.
Are you interested in any of these? Have you taken any of them or some similar courses? Have you got any tips for other food-related courses? Feel free to share your ideas and tips in comments.
Also, you can check out my previous posts about free online food-related courses. Some of the courses are regularly repeated, so you might pick your favourite and wait for the next launch (as I did):
- New free online food-related courses – 3
- New free online food-related courses – 2
- New free online food-related courses
- Online courses for foodies